What's new

Cleaning up Brass mech mods without bras so?

It works :) Bottle of Sriracha Sauce from Tesco is cheap, lemon juice works too. Tried it initially because of the tiny parts/threads on a Slug mod - tedious work otherwise. I usually use a bit of Autosol for a shine afterwards but it's a quick job after the foodstuffs have done their work.

A fellow Scot I see .. well I’m married to a Scot and live in Scotland so I suppose I’m as close as I’m gonna get lol
Thanks for the advice I’ll do that with my switch! Autosol worth a look?
I saw a guy on YouTube with an old atty doing the same thing as the rig.. done in seconds !

Autosol is finest kind kit that doesnae stink too bad. I also, after swabbing the tubes and switches, squirt the switch with 'switch cleaner' ( Halfords contact cleaner) and that seems tae help as well.

Autosol is finest kind kit that doesnae stink too bad. I also, after swabbing the tubes and switches, squirt the switch with 'switch cleaner' ( Halfords contact cleaner) and that seems tae help as well.
I will get some autosol too and lots of vinegar/ tomato ketchup and sauce lol

I have given up on the bastard.. it’s in such a bloody state. I got annoyed with it so I’ve put it away again!
But it would be worth it when finished come on man get too it [emoji23] or don't bother just post it to me and I'll clean it and use it for ya [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom