What's new

#CLOSED#POTV Limited Edition M VV II Giveaway

Hmmmmm not sure.......
The only reason it appealed was the logo and the black and green colouring.
Hope it doesn't become too far away from what it is atm.

yeah appreciate that. Below are some mock ups we made.

im sure when we get rocking we can figure something out.
B2475C8F-B2E5-41CA-9471-958D10DF0021.jpeg

How much would you reckon these are gonna be Andy? Just so I can budget :)

Also, prefer the first image as it kinda sits better rather than being kinda side-on, if you know what I mean :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How much would you reckon these are gonna be Andy? Just so I can budget :)

Also, prefer the first image as it kinda sits better rather than being kinda side-on, if you know what I mean :)
Lol I’d imagine around £25/£35 plus postage. Not talked to the guys about price tbh so don’t take my word for it but they aren’t overly expensive. What I don’t want is Dovpo to loose out tbh cos they will foot the import tax so I’d probably look at rrp then dived the cost of import tax against the quantity sent just to keep it fair

Got to say I like the first one.
Yes. I mean the difference between the recent one and a new design doesn’t have to be huge , just different from one another. I don’t want to be that guy that says “ these are limited edition only 10 ever made , then two weeks later make 100 of them and sell them kind of thing.

Yes. I mean the difference between the recent one and a new design doesn’t have to be huge , just different from one another. I don’t want to be that guy that says “ these are limited edition only 10 ever made , then two weeks later make 100 of them and sell them kind of thing.

Wouldnt want to be sued now, would we :28: :)2

Back
Top Bottom