What's new

DOVPO Christmas POTV Collaboration Giveaway

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Christmas POTV Collaboration Giveaway

Hello Apes and Ape ets!

:mtkisses:

In true POTV community style I’m happy to post another community event Giveaway

This collaborations comes from Dovpo, Cotton & Cable Craft Liquid, Digbys Juices and our very own coil crafter @Reggiec.

First Prize.

The first prize is pretty much the Mother Load and consists of:

dig elf.jpg

A selection of Digby’s Handcrafted shortfills

Mums Custard, Inca, Custard Cream, Dr Jekyll, Hooligan and Frozen Grapple

More information on @Digbys juices can be found here www.digbysjuices.co.uk

Plus!

logo cotton and cable.png

A huge 50 % Discount Code from @CharlieC&C and our friends at Cotton and Cable Craft E Juice. The code covers the full site so it has the potential to save you quite a bit of £££. More information about the juice range can be found on their site www.cottonandcable.co.uk

THEN!!!

reggi mix.jpeg

Handmade from our very own Coil Craftsman @Reggiec

We have some very sexy looking Coils Tri Core Staggered Fuse Claptons (Kanthal) - 3 x 26g for the cores 36g for the Staggered and 36g for the Fusing. ID 3mm with 5 wraps approx. 40ohm single / 20ohm dual depending on legs length.

And

Tri Core Staggered Fuse Claptons (Ni80) 0.24ohm single & 0.12ohm dual. Five wraps 3mm ID, 26 gauge cores 36 gauge Staggered & Fused.

Note From @Reggiec : All the coils are virgins so will need dry burning and cleaning.

:snowballfight:

Ang ON!! We’re not done yet!

With the permission of the POTV Admins we have designed a Limited-Edition M VV II so first prize comes with one of these beauties (Elf Not Included)

elf mix.jpeg

Dovpo M VV II Box Mod is a high-performance potentiometer based semi-mechanical mod. The M VV II has same features as the M VV, dual 18650 battery, 1.0V to 8.0V voltage range, maximum 280W power wattage, and it also comes with several protections to provide you with safe vaping.

2nd Prize.

Sorry Guys but the second prize is the POTV MVV 11 mod and a bit of DOVPO Merchandise

So, to get a chance of winning one of the two prizes, please as per the usual POTV process run a list of entrants and the winners will be selected by the randomiser.

This particular giveaway is only open to UK residents.

Only one device per winner across all posts.

Giveaway to close at some point during 17/12/21

Good Luck Guys!!

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!

Because I like to make my life more complicated than it already is DOVPO are also running a Limited Edition POTV MVV 11 Mod Giveaway on our DOVPO forum so drop in and enter that to increase your chances of grabbing one of these very unique devices.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ufacturer-forums/forums/dovpo-technology.929/

:merryxmas1:

Last edited:
I am massively conflicted. I really really want one of these mods... obv, because POTV. I was looking forward to this giveaway since I first saw them posted by @dovpo_uk.

But I already have way too many, and promised myself that anything new would be on a 1 in, 1 out basis. And there are none that I can bear to part with.

Well that’s certainly a bumper Christmas for someone. Good luck all who enter and may the odds be ever in your favour!

I've been lucky this year with the giveaways so will give these a miss but still want to say a big thanks to @dovpo_uk et al for putting this together!

Good luck all :)

1 StrawberryRipple
2 hack400
3 mattc1

Cheers for the chance :)

Back
Top Bottom