What's new

Sure RTA by BP Mods & Samdwich RDA Now Available

Chris K

Vendor
Hey all,

Well thank duck Black Friday is over with, I’m going to take a quiet nap in the corner.

Before I do though, we’ve just had a little delivery from our friends @dovpo_uk with some new goodies.

The Sure RTA by BP Mods.

C2E0773F-BEA8-4151-AFB8-9E8B47DE509C.jpeg

A tank I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to use during the POTV community tester event. A MTL/RDL RTA from BP Mods. Easiest wicking method ever, juice flow control and outstanding flavour. One of the very few tanks I’ve never had a leak or drop of condensation from. Impressive little RTA. Limited stock as they are like hens teeth at moment.

Sure RTA at LegioX Vape

The Samdwich (Yes, that is how you spell it apparently) RDA, a collaboration between Dovpo and Across Vape who brought us the brilliant Pumper Squonk.

8B854A23-082D-4314-AE93-949BCB353F4A.jpeg

A single coil 22mm RDA with multiple airflow options built into the adjustable top section. It’s all abit complex for me to explain properly but it works a great! Squonk pin in the box aswell which is always a bonus.

Samdwich RDA at LegioX Vape

Also have a few Rebuildable bits and pieces including Dovpo Multi Coil Pack, Coils from our own @Reggiec currently on sale and cotton from BP Mods.

Oh and don’t forget discount code POTV10 at checkout.

Anyways, I’m not going for that nap I promised myself.

Last edited:
A single coil 22mm RDA with multiple airflow options built into the adjustable top section. It’s all abit complex for me to explain properly but it works a great! Squonk pin in the box aswell which is always a bonus.
Need an explanation :D

Back
Top Bottom