What's new

Closing Down Sale - Up to 70% Off

Regrettably, we will be shutting down at the end of this month due to unforeseen events. Please take advantage of our discounted prices before it's too late! Our inventory still includes a variety of disposables (Elf Bar, Lost Mary BM600 and QM600) and juices and some great kits, all at up to 70% off. Get your hands on Lost Mary's for just £2.40 and Elf Bar's for only £2.58!

You can find our online store here - https://thevape-lab.com/shop/

Please note that free shipping and any discount codes can not be used on sale items.

Please let us take this time to thank so many of you for your custom; maybe in another time and life,

Last edited:
Indeed.

It's 5 years ago tomorrow that I had to shut my business down after 20 years. At the time I was gutted, but now I am glad that I did it. The worse things got, the more the more the business consumed me to try and make it work.

It sounds like your circumstances might be quite different. But it's never nice to shut down a business you've worked so hard for. I hope things work out for your and your family, and of course, don't be a stranger here, as long as you are alive and sucking in pg/vg.

Sorry to hear that @Tom @ The Vape Lab Best wishes to you and your family. As Martin said above, don't be a stranger. Hope everything works out in whatever new direction you find yourself going.

Regrettably, we will be shutting down at the end of this month due to unforeseen events. Please take advantage of our discounted prices before it's too late! Our inventory still includes a variety of disposables (Elf Bar, Lost Mary BM600 and QM600) and juices and some great kits, all at up to 70% off. Get your hands on Lost Mary's for just £2.40 and Elf Bar's for only £2.15!

You can find our online store here - https://thevape-lab.com/shop/

Please note that free shipping and any discount codes can not be used on sale items.

Please let us take this time to thank so many of you for your custom; maybe in another time and life,

Sorry to hear this mate. Wishing you all the best for the future!

Indeed.

It's 5 years ago tomorrow that I had to shut my business down after 20 years. At the time I was gutted, but now I am glad that I did it. The worse things got, the more the more the business consumed me to try and make it work.

It sounds like your circumstances might be quite different. But it's never nice to shut down a business you've worked so hard for. I hope things work out for your and your family, and of course, don't be a stranger here, as long as you are alive and sucking in pg/vg.

Thanks MHL, your 100% right, I am quite sure, like you, we do everything we can to think we can keep going, but sometimes when you know, you know, and I go with, "things happen for a positive reason in the end", so it's definitely refreshing to hear that tho the journey to both you and I being in this position, you are glad you did, and I know, that for this current situation and the future, this is the right thing ( very sad but annoying).

And for sure... vaping is keeping me going, so I will still be here :)
Thanks again! :)

Thank you so much or the orders that have come in over the last 48 hours, this means a lot to us!

We will keep updating on where the main stock is - at the moment we have -

Elf Bars - Most flavours - £2.58 each
Lost Mary BM600 - Good Selection - £2.20
Lost Mary QM600 - Smaller Selection left - £2.40

We have a good handful of starter kits reduced as well, so check these out!

Thank you all so much for your on-going support!

Back
Top Bottom