What's new

Closing Down

Sorry to hear that Stu :( All your liquids are bloody lovely mate and you were one of the few that managed to nail a good DTL and MTL juice in one. Real shame to see you move on, but completely get it. Juice making must be a fucking minefield these days.

Best of luck with everything going forward, I'm sure if you put your mind to anything like you did with your liquids you'll be a success!

Cheers

The worst vape news ever. Really, really, really disappointed but understand your reasoning so best of luck with whatever you do in the future.

Just had an email informing me there had been a stocktaking error, and one juice I had ordered was out of stock. My Paypal had been refunded for that juice, BUT, he had thrown in another juice free of charge.
At a time when he is trying to maximise his income as he sells off his stock, that was a nice gesture.
What a gentleman.

Oh that is the worst news :) I'd been waiting for Botany Bay to be in stock in 10mls as I wanted to try it but didn't want to risk 30mls (I'm not super-keen on actual watermelon).

I finished my Col. Custer ages ago and keep hankering after it. Thank you so much for that. As it turned out, it was better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all .

I wish you all the best.

Sad news, I hope you can sell your recipes to a trusted juice maker to keep the brand going.

Just had an email informing me there had been a stocktaking error, and one juice I had ordered was out of stock. My Paypal had been refunded for that juice, BUT, he had thrown in another juice free of charge.
At a time when he is trying to maximise his income as he sells off his stock, that was a nice gesture.
What a gentleman.
Ever since I've been ordering from PFvapes he's been giving top, top notch servie.
Since before actually. My first order came as a result of being given some free Cherry eliquid on here (wasn't nice - sorry Stu, I can't lie) but I ordered a few of his other juices and was blown away.

For a long time, maybe around a year, Lemon Grab was literally the only juice I ever consistently vaped.
Sadly the tpd threw a spanner in the works and when Stu disappeared for a while I had to find some replacements and since he's come back I've been staggering my orders a bit to keep things interesting, but I'm gutted about this. Top quality juice, top quality service and after going through the hassle of becoming tpd compliant it's really sad to see this.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do mate, one thing I would say is - I'm sure you've already thought long and hard about things and have decided that you can't make an income from this - but yo have quite a few people on here who are "fanboys" of certain juices that you offer that, quite frankly, no one else can match.
Even if it's only £100 a month, it's £100 a month that you wouldn't otherwise have and I'm sure myself (any others) would be willing to keep ordering on a "juice on demand" basis where we'll give an order and understand that it might be 2 or 3 or 4 weeks before you go into a juice run to get it out to us.

While I've found other juices that I like since your absence, your Etons Mess and Lemon Grab just dn't have any equal for those flavours profiles.
If you do end up cutting off all production, thank you for providing not only great juices, but great service. It's guys like you who have helped to get millions away from cigarettes and onto a safer alternative, and if nothing else, you can be proud that you have played a part in saving thousands of lives.

That was really lovely and heartfelt @killyman glens :)

I'm new to POTV and vaping so only just made my first order after seeing this thread. You've certainly made quite an impact and I wish I'd got to know you better @pfvapes :)

Best of luck in all your future endeavours!

Agree with @killyman glens. My two year vape journey would not have gone near so well as it has if not for the happy discovery of Stu's exemplary Etons Mess. I appear to be pretty fussy in my vaping likes, meh's and dislikes and it is only the purity and fidelity of his juices that have really hit the mark for me (with the only exception being Manabush Chiri sun and that in just the one specific set up :14:).

I am dreading the possibility of trawling through the still remaining survivors of this f*********g TPD nonsense for something that will work for me. In all honesty, I can't see myself bothering to go on that hunt all over again. I am at the point where I just want a viable substitute for smoking not a hobby. Too much money gets put down the sink for that and while I am happy to spend £hundreds on a mod I cannot abide to consider that I have literally wasted a fiver on anything. I just hope Manabush manage to stay in business or it could be back to the stinkies for me I fear.

I would be proud to be considered a "fanboy" and more than happy to join in with any "juice on demand" plan if that were a viable option for you Stu.

It's pay day soon and I will be raiding all current stockists for as much as I can afford. I mean, blimey, I haven't even gotten past the Etons to try Lemon Grab yet!.

Back
Top Bottom