What's new

Cloud 9 Vaping annoying opening times rant

Ssscrudddy

Postman
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Just typical. I have been trying to buy a Maga for probably 3 months now. Every time I have money their damned website is shut. When they are open I've never got any money. (Yes I know the reasons why)

So today finally arrived, & I had managed to save the money without spending it...
I get on to their site, try to buy it... insufficient funds. WTF!

& then I remembered, just 2 hours earlier I bought an app on my phone, which left me about £3 short

:rant:

I believe they are relocating and it's taking time but should be sorted soon. I agree it is annoying though, I like to window shop but everytime I go to look I miss their hours by minutes!

Just typical. I have been trying to buy a Maga for probably 3 months now. Every time I have money their damned website is shut. When they are open I've never got any money. (Yes I know the reasons why)

So today finally arrived, & I had managed to save the money without spending it...
I get on to their site, try to buy it... insufficient funds. WTF!

& then I remembered, just 2 hours earlier I bought an app on my phone, which left me about £3 short

:rant:

Agreed it can be frustrating, particularly when they are the only UK carrier of some stuff (e.g. Kayfun bits).
Instead of the MAGA, why not get the AGA-S? It's a similar size, push fit top so no worrys about wick/hole alignment and its fully SS. From personal experience I can say these are a cracking little atty for the money. stealthvape has some in at a good price at the mo.

Thanks for this, but I want to be able to see how much juice I have left, hence the Maga (clear tank). Size is also important for aesthetics, I already have 3 AgaT+

Lol, that might work, but 2 problems.
The only place I can find it is Cloud 9 Vaping, & it's £17 more than the Maga

Doh didn't look at the price. Sorry mate. But for what it's worth vapegear sell them too. Just without the "I" on the end

Actually I might go for that. It's more money than I wanted to spend, but a while back I wanted to try a mech mod, but I was also thinking I still wanted VW, so may possibly have to get a kick as well. At this point the Chinese clone kick appeared in the forums. Anyway I managed to miss out on 2 group buys, but I had already bought a mech mod (in anticipation of getting the cheap kick) & didnt like the way it vaped, I bought the clone kick from a UK vendor.

This is where size becomes important. I like my AgaT+'s, they go nicely on my 2 Vamos & 1 SVD. They look stupid on on my mech mod (with a slanted top similar to a provari).

But 1 last point I kinda wanted a glass tank, I was thinking I might use it for pluid, small tank on a small mod, with a small battery (18350), with bloody expensive juice (I usually mix my own juice).

So while the Maga was the right size & genesis type with a clear tank, that tank was only plastic. But now having seen this with a clear glass tank from a vendor that will be open when I have some money... I'm thinking C9V have probably missed out on a sale by not being open all the time.

Just ordered the Aga Titanium from Vapethings. A bit cheaper than Vapegear, & I couldnt find a bad review about them only good ones, yet I've not heard of them before

Back
Top Bottom