What's new

Cloud Lad now available & Postage changes

MrKraken

Premium Vendor
There's been many things causing issues over the past few weeks but these are now hopefully resolved once and for all!
First of all, Cloud Lad eliquids are now available at Kraken! This has been a back burner project from several contributors/testers (which is why they are not under Kraken Original Recipe) but we've got some damned tasty, batch made juice online now!

Blue Murder - (That one from VapeFest last year ;)) creamy strawberries and blueberries is ready to vape and highly moreish.
Gumslinger - this interesting mix of bubblegum, sweet cherries and just a dab of candied cinnamon come together with a fizz to make something akin to a big, red beverage!
Krunchbowl - This isn’t just another cereal flavoured eliquid of awesomeness. This is a carefully made mix of popular americana cereal, with just the right amount of milk (enough to make it float, but finish with just that little bit at the bottom of the bowl)

Postage changes yet again! Mainly due to lots of non signed for orders "vanishing" (again). All orders are sent signed for, with free postage on orders over £20!

There'll be more things happening soon (the return of 100ml bottles being one of them...) but for now, with a many tentacled hug, that'll be me! Have a Kraken weekend ;)

~ Jim

Yay, Mr K is alive!!!
Blue Murder will be ordered soon along with some Shade - Don't panic I hadn't gone off it, Just had far too much juice and only one Gob...:2thumbsup:

Yay, Mr K is alive!!!
Blue Murder will be ordered soon along with some Shade - Don't panic I hadn't gone off it, Just had far too much juice and only one Gob...:2thumbsup:
Good man! I understand the juice overload, there's a lot of the stuff about!! :D

Back
Top Bottom