What's new

coil and pg vg mix help

r0bbie_vape

Postman
Sorry if this has already been covered in a previous post.

But how do you work out what size coil to use and pg/vg mix you use and wattage ie if i was to use a 70% vg and 30% pg what size coil would i use and what wattage.

again sorry if it has already been covered.

So if i had a 0.5 ohm coil can i use a higher vg mix or am i better with what i am using at the minute 70 pg/30 vg at 30 watts

30% VG is pretty thin - sort of old school CE4 / Kanger pro tank type mix.
Newer coils have larger juice holes so wick far better / faster and 30 VG may be too thin - causing leaks.

PG heavy will hit your throat hard(er) and at low ohm / high(er) watts could be rough.

As above there is no hard & fast rules, hell even guidelines are blurry. It is finding what suits you that is key.

Looks like trying a 60 vg 40 pg mix and trying that good job i make my own

Make small batches differently and try them.
Same flavours and strength but mix 5 or 10ml at 40VG, 50VG and 60VG and try them all.

One benefit of DIY - taylor to your tastes. (PG does carry flavour better & VG creates more cloud - very basically)

Make small batches differently and try them.
Same flavours and strength but mix 5 or 10ml at 40VG, 50VG and 60VG and try them all.

One benefit of DIY - taylor to your tastes. (PG does carry flavour better & VG creates more cloud - very basically)

Great thanks for the help

Your first post says 70% VG 30% PG and your second post says 30% VG 70% PG - which is it?
If it's 70% VG then you're fine using newer gear at pretty much any wattage and coil resistance.

Your first post says 70% VG 30% PG and your second post says 30% VG 70% PG - which is it?
If it's 70% VG then you're fine using newer gear at pretty much any wattage and coil resistance.

Sorry that was a me typing it out and not reading it at the minute i use 70% pg and 30% vg.

Just mixed some 50%, 60% and 70% vg just waiting for my order of concentrate to arrive so i can try them out and find out which one i prefer

Back
Top Bottom