What's new

Coil Build for Watt Mods

Nothing in there about watt mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

i did dual coil 10 wraps of 32mm kanthal came around 1ohms in my plume veil wide open holes and if i go 50watts i just get a burnt taste :? lol how am i evenn ment to try higher then that with out being like im sucking on a burnt slice of toast

i did dual coil 10 wraps of 32mm kanthal came around 1ohms in my plume veil wide open holes and if i go 50watts i just get a burnt taste :? lol how am i evenn ment to try higher then that with out being like im sucking on a burnt slice of toast

Wider coil diameter/ more air.

Maybe play with using slightly spaced coils too.

Have fun :)

Check this, might be helpful - Mod range | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

"The calculator finds the optimal resistance range for your variable voltage or variable wattage advanced personal vaporizer, based on its maximum output current, voltage and power. Select your mod from the presets, or type in its limitations."

I've got a GOD mod thats a full 180w. To use the full power you have to build dual coins at 0.3 or 0.5 can't remember which. I vaped at 180w once only. Absolutely rubbish. Stupidly hot, so much so it ruins the experience as you can't draw from more than a second or you will set your lips on fire.

For what its worth don't bother mate just stick to what ever it is your doing. For me its all about enjoying the experience and i found absolutely no enjoyment what so ever in going high w's.

Did you ever try that build in a dripper on your mech mod?

Get some thicker wire 0.45/0.5mm and do 6 wraps, should get you to 0.4 Ohms.
Using thinner wire at that wattage is burning up your wick as it canna transport your juice quickly enough.

Back
Top Bottom