What's new

Come Vape With Me! - Roast Chicken Challenge Video's

Well done! That was great. I don't know how DV manage to make flavours that seem to totally infect every bit of the respiratory system. It just doesn't come out!

You're very welcome :P I think I have found my new favourite youtuber

"tasted like roasted inner tube" baahaha

HAHA excellent, I liked the sound of a roast chicken myself, would be one i would love to buy once perfected from that rubber inner tube taste :)

Just watched on my tab from my sickbed. Well done, TE. You made me chuckle.
That certainly is a massive airhole! (He said airhole, Mawsley ) ;)
Roasted inner tube, teehee.

Wonder if I've been sent some of this... I couldn't see a thread about it, but told him I was up for anything!
Where's the blue cheese as well!? ;)

Nice one @Tubbyengineer! "Tastes fowl", very good. And your comment about chicken dog food is bang on! My missus fed the cat some chicken crap out of a pouch the other night, and I panicked as I though the bottle of this had leaked!

Now I've seen you do it, I'll have a go, ha ha! I don't know what any of them taste like as I couldn't face testing them as I mixed them! Wimp that I am. :thumbup::thumbup:

The next lot out will be the rest of them in one job lot as it costs over a quid to send them out regardless of how many vials there are.
@Raguri, its under "Come Vape With Me" in general discussion I think. If you're up for it, shout when I put the rest up - but there is a really good reason for the delay - you'll see in the next week - AndyC1971 is doing something quite special.... :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom