What's new

Come Vape With Me! - Roast Chicken Challenge Video's

Nice one @Tubbyengineer! "Tastes fowl", very good. And your comment about chicken dog food is bang on! My missus fed the cat some chicken crap out of a pouch the other night, and I panicked as I though the bottle of this had leaked!

Now I've seen you do it, I'll have a go, ha ha! I don't know what any of them taste like as I couldn't face testing them as I mixed them! Wimp that I am. :thumbup::thumbup:

The next lot out will be the rest of them in one job lot as it costs over a quid to send them out regardless of how many vials there are.
@Raguri, its under "Come Vape With Me" in general discussion I think. If you're up for it, shout when I put the rest up - but there is a really good reason for the delay - you'll see in the next week - @AndyC1971 is doing something quite special.... :D

Well I've done this one, I may as well do the rest...View attachment 13294

Wonder if I've been sent some of this... I couldn't see a thread about it, but told him I was up for anything!
Where's the blue cheese as well!? ;)
Raguri, pray that you haven't been sent any, although if you have and are a braver soul than me you could try cutting it to 2/3rds strength - it may actually improve it...
Dexter see above, it might just be too strong...

nice one.. think i'll be putting that on my strictly prohibited list along with the ketchup and a few other nasties out there

Have been staring at and sniffing our batch of ths evil juice can't say I'm all that taken with it either, vid will be here possibly tomorrow if I can find the balls to do it! :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well done Tubbyengineer, excellent vid. ( quite jealous of your coils too!) you are certainly a braver person than me.
so glad I don't possess a webcam, so that I couldn't possibly partake! :D
Cant wait for the next one
:popcorn:

Have been staring at and sniffing our batch of ths evil juice can't say I'm all that taken with it either, vid will be here possibly tomorrow if I can find the balls to do it! :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Check under the sofa...
Or in your hand bag.

Two most common places for lost items.

Back
Top Bottom