What's new

Coming again ! Daily Deals-$15.60 for 40W Kangertech KBox 18650 VW MOD

efun.top

Achiever
Hello guys ,

Wish you a Happy Monday & have a great week ahead!!!

Let's start another batch of Daily Deals - $15.60 for 40W Kangertech KBox 18650 VW MOD in efun.top

Starting from 20th to 22th April , LOWEST price and 100% authentic!

Buy it right now -----> Kanger Kbox 40W

40W Kangertech KBox 18650 VW MOD

40W Kangertech KBox 18650 VW MOD is the first Box Mod of Kangertech. KBox makes use of an aluminum chassis to give you lighter mod to handle. Lightweight but durable. With a design to feel comfortable in the palm of your hand. A simple wattage setting that you can choose from 7 variables for 0.4 ohm and above atomizer making an overall convenient device for your vaping experience.

This product comes with

1 x Kanger KBox 18650 VW MOD
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x User manual
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.

Features

1. Adjustable wattage: 8W-40W
2. Sub-ohm vaping
3. Heat Dissipation Hole
4. Short Circuit and over current protection

What is the next day coming ? Let’s focus on Efun.top : https://www.efun.top/blog/cat/promotion

Coming up as $22.20 not $15.60..............take it you mean £15.60 or 15.60 Coin of the Galactic Realm?

Sales & Promotions -Efun.top

Hello,folks
This is Andy from Efun.top. Efun.top is a global leader in the dynamic move to eCig use and Vaping.:D:D
Hot deals :

Aspire Atlantis 2.0 Tank Kit ---$25 (Lowest price worldwide)

2ml Aspire Atlantis SUBTANK--- $25 (Lowest price worldwide)

2ml Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Tank Clearomizer ---$19.90 (Lowest price worldwide)

5ml Aspire Nautilus BVC Cartomizer--- $19.90 (Lowest price worldwide)

40W Kangertech KBox 18650 VW MOD ---$15.60 (Lowest price worldwide)

5pcs Kangertech Subtank Replacement Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) ---$10 (Lowest price worldwide)

Kangertech Subtank Plus Pyrex Glass Cartomizer With OCC - 7.0ml ---$22.80 (Lowest price worldwide)

Innokin ITaste MVP V3.0 ---$48 (Lowest price worldwide)
20W Innokin ITaste MVP VV/VW MOD Simple Kit--- $27.60 (Lowest price worldwide)

Joyetech EGo ONE Starter Kit 2200mAh--- $34.20 (Lowest price worldwide)

Joyetech Delta II Sub Ohm Atomizer Kit - 3.5ml ---$21.80 (Lowest price worldwide)

30W Eleaf IStick Full Kit With OLED Screen MOD Battery--- $34.20(Lowest price worldwide)

Eleaf Lemo Rebuildable Atomizer Kit - 5ml--- $26.90(Lowest price worldwide)

Eleaf Lemo Drop Rebuildable Atomizer Kit - 2.7ml--- $26.90(Lowest price worldwide)

If you have any question please email me :[email protected] , or add my skype : andy_efun.top :18::18::18:

View more at www.efun.top :):):)

Last edited:
Anyone used this company?. I need an MVP3 or 50w Istick but I`m going on holiday in just over 3 weeks. Might be a bit tight.

Anyone used this company?. I need an MVP3 or 50w Istick but I`m going on holiday in just over 3 weeks. Might be a bit tight.
Thanks for your reply . Though we are new , but now we have many clients had bought from us . We committed to offer the top service , top quality to our clients all over the world .
We shipped in 24 hours , and DHL takes 3-7 days to reach your guys:) If your date is tight , you can order first and tell us when it should we ship , then once you back from your holiday , the goods come up with your step . Service email is [email protected] . skype is andy_efun.top:D:D:D:D
Welcome to Efun.Top !:18::18:

GRAB our Daily Deal and RUN!

GRAB our Daily Deal and RUN! Before we come to our senses and raise this ridiculously LOW price.

No kidding, buy this remarkable selection we've chosen just for you. We work hard to reward our customers with the very best 100% Authentic e-Cig and Vaping equipment. Don't let this one get away!
[FONT=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]--->[/FONT]Kangertech Subtank Plus Pyrex Glass Cartomizer With OCC - 7.0ml $22.80
Valid from 22th to 25th April
special-offers6.gif

Description:
Kanger Subtank Plus is the latest cartomizer by Kangertech with a brand new updating design of OCC and RBA and with larger capacity of e-juice, offering different vaping experience!

Specifications:
Parameters Resistance: Dual coil 0.8 Sub Ohm or above; OCC Sub Ohm 0.5 Ohm/ 15-30W; OCC 1.2 Ohm/ 12-25W
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
thread: 510 thread
This product comes with
1 x Subtank Plus
1 x OCC: organic cotton coil Sub Ohm 0.5 Ohm/ 15-30W
1 x OCC: organic cotton coil 1.2 Ohm/ 12-25W
2 x RBA coil (Organic cotton made in Japan)
1 x RBA tip connector
1 x RBA base
1 x Screw Driver
2 x Screws
1 x Manual

Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.

What is our NEXT Daily Deal? Don't miss it. Sign up now to receive daily notifications. We've got the lowest prices and best values in the industry - and these Daily Deals are the very BEST we have to offer!

Jesus motherf! That's far cheaper than wholesale price to the UK direct xD

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom