What's new

Complete- Gen 80S and Gen 200 Community Review

It's fun @Lisa Bolton , I'm sure you'll enjoy it. All you have to do is post your thoughts, opinions and experiences with the device, and fill in a questionairre at the end with your scoring, and the group leader will do the rest.

We built up a great little community with the Dovpo Blotto collaboration and made some great friends. Don't be frightened of participating, you'll love it and perhaps want to take up reviewing full time!

If you need advice on starting out, feel free to contact me. But be warned you'll often end up reviewing things you're not really into, so that can be a bit tedious.
I would enjoy doing that as a hobby but I have a full time job so won't have as much time as others maybe. Thank you

The 80s mod looks like a big brother (style wise) to the gtx one. Would be happy to test it.

1. Hack400
2. ForestMagpie (R)
3. JohnNada
4. Sam andrews (R)
5. Astral
6. Lisa Bolton
7. Frogprince

Bump!

1. Hack400
2. ForestMagpie (R)
3. JohnNada
4. Sam andrews (R)
5. Astral
6. Lisa Bolton
7. Frogprince

Just giving this a nudge up the list

1. Hack400
2. ForestMagpie (R)
3. JohnNada
4. Sam andrews (R)
5. Astral
6. Lisa Bolton
7. Frogprince

#not an entry
Looking forward to this to find out what an anti-breakage tank means

Last edited:
1. Hack400
2. ForestMagpie (R)
3. JohnNada
4. Sam andrews (R)
5. Astral
6. Lisa Bolton
7. Frogprince
8. Reggiec

Thanks for this @richierich buddy.

Evening all!

The kits have arrived, so this is the last call for members to get their names in for the community review!

The testers will be reviewing the Gen 80S, and the Gen 200. Thats right, 2 kits will be reviewed by each of the chosen members!

Group members will be chosen on Friday 22nd April

1. Hack400
2. ForestMagpie (R)
3. JohnNada
4. Sam andrews (R)
5. Astral
6. Lisa Bolton
7. Frogprince
8. Reggiec

Last edited:
1. Hack400
2. ForestMagpie (R)
3. JohnNada
4. Sam andrews (R)
5. Astral
6. Lisa Bolton
7. Frogprince
8. Reggiec
9. WaitForIt88

I'll throw my hat in the ring, if a may, still use the og gen I reviewed a proper while back now, vaporesso does make decent mods imo & the boards are about as good as they come after DNA/dicodes

Drawing this around 8pm

1. Hack400
2. ForestMagpie (R)
3. JohnNada
4. Sam andrews (R)
5. Astral
6. Lisa Bolton
7. Frogprince
8. Reggiec
9. WaitForIt88
10. Gitchy

Last edited: