What's new

Completed

Mainly Build Quality plus most seem to have better Airflow and better boards though you pay a lot more for them, Pulse are ok but feel so cheap, i only bought the ones i have because they were so cheap which is a good thing for some who want to try AIO's but don't want to spend silly amounts of money like the person typing this.
Tbh I'm same as you can see I've two of the cheapest aio on mkt I mainly squonk again two pulse squonka lol (cheapest) but they do the job always chasing that perfect flavour though I vape tobacco flavours and spent a fortune with what others have recommended maybe one day I'll find the perfect one lol

It's not as hard as it was for me regarding juice. I mainly MTL Tobacco flavours and Manabush cover that with loads of options that i like. When i DTL it's usually Mesh and i like Custards and Coffee flavours. I do like Butter 02 by Supergood and Macaraz by 12 Monkeys. Not really a fruit fan but i like a nice Cherry or Banana.

It's not as hard as it was for me regarding juice. I mainly MTL Tobacco flavours and Manabush cover that with loads of options that i like. When i DTL it's usually Mesh and i like Custards and Coffee flavours. I do like Butter 02 by Supergood and Macaraz by 12 Monkeys. Not really a fruit fan but i like a nice Cherry or Banana.
I'm similar to you I use simply leaf maccas mtlmy own ry4 with vanilla in and DTL custards and a orange juice can't find a nice banana tbh they all taste plastic to me fantasy orange ice is a good one I add a bit of ws23 to it just for that extra kick to clean pallet after all the custard lol

Back
Top Bottom