What's new

Coronavirus Antibody Test Being Released

Bet they sell out quick, I'd like a couple of those kits myself, I'm sure we all would.

Bet they sell out quick, I'd like a couple of those kits myself, I'm sure we all would.
Tbh I'd be surprised if anyone manages to get their hands on one for quite a while yet as it looks like the first release is 3.5 million which im sure will be absorbed by essential gov services first.

Tbh I'd be surprised if anyone manages to get their hands on one for quite a while yet as it looks like the first release is 3.5 million which im sure will be absorbed by essential gov services first.

They won't be for sale in Boots and on Amazon then? The kits will go straight to the government and the NHS, which is how it should be.

They won't be for sale in Boots and on Amazon then? The kits will go straight to the government and the NHS, which is how it should be.
Yeah i don't think they'll be any available for a while as rightly said our services need them first but the article does say they will be for sale in boots and amazon so I'd expect public release eventually.

The girl, wife and son will get this done at work - so I’ll take their results as me being done by proxy. I’m pretty certain we’ve all had it, but it’d be nice to have it confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom