What's new

custard flavor descriptions list with %

Yeah, I know it tastes better. Same as the Sugar Cookie. They do taste richer. But keep hearing the V2's taste off, nothing off to my taste buds, just not as rich. I make up for that with the custard by adding some cream and meringue from Flavour Art. I do all I can to avoid the big threes, Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl.
I took up Vaping to minimise risk so anything with Vaping that can do likewise I do. I know many say those three and their affects are minimal, but I prefer to to take them right out of the equation. Then some may say then stop Vaping and just breath air! I do, I just like to flavour it now and then and add a bit of kick :18:
chicken

get some diacetyl in u for fk sake :D

inw c

. banana could be added buutric acid mixing with there flavors if they have revorked it ?? but it's not pleasant nor horrible if that makes sense its just there
to early to tell and might simply fade away

Last edited:
Dirty neutral base, think it's INW that do it. I've not tried it but apparently it is like licking an ash tray but in a good way

I like a custard with mixed cigar flavours and some fag ash.
bestecigliquid has a cigar custard *queens custard had my eye on it after trying their tobacco custard which was nice *kings custard

what's ur recipe bud

thanks for the post @dahut
i didnt know there was so many custard concentrates.

CAP V1 and FA/TFA is all that ive used.
ive moved onto one shots now and got 15 steeping.

Back
Top Bottom