What's new

Custard Lovers Advice Needed Please

Mr Ripple

Legend
Firstly i know there are hundreds of custard recipes out there in the open domain along with a few bangers hidden under labels being produced and sold.

This recipie has had the time and attention given to it which it deserved and in my honest opinion it's a perfect silky dreamy, creamy, vanilla bundle of custard goodness which imo kicks the genuine carton of Ambrosia to the kerb.

Total flavouring percentage is 17.5% made from 9 different concentrates is best at 70vg/30pg 3mg and needs a minimum of a 4 weeks steep.

I'm not after selling juice or wanting my recipe to get lost in the custard soup of recipie sites to be cut and shut til it resembles nothing it started out as.

I also dont want to publish a recipie for people to attempt with a flavour or two short meaning they sub it out and not quite nail the recipie only to then say i tried it and it was meh!

I just simply want folks to be able to make and enjoy it themselves but I want to share the recipie knowing it will be made as intended and appreciated.

One ape on here @Chris K has tried V3 but ive now moved onto the last and final version that im completely happy with.

V4 reduces the vanilla slightly so it brings in the creams a hint thicker and with one final addition smooths it all out to silky, creamy, dreamy, perfection!

Here's where i could do with some advice please.....
I'm considering......
1) Just post it for all to see?
2) Post it in a file so only members can access it?
3) Or pm requests from folks that want it that will mix it to its correct recipe?

I can confirm this is a damn good custard! Well V3 certainly was, intreguid into where our Mr Ripple may have taken it...

Strawberry, I'll PM you mate with a couple of ideas.

Its your creation you need the best possible feedback to improve. If you're happy then you can put it out there but I would let it get a good scuitany from people you know well and get an honest opinion. The people you know best will be honest and not just say what you want to hear.
Id say Option 3 to see how it goes first.
Good luck with it.

Sounds a bit strong for me. But I say post it here in the thread. What will be will be.

Its your creation you need the best possible feedback to improve. If you're happy then you can put it out there but I would let it get a good scuitany from people you know well and get an honest opinion. The people you know best will be honest and not just say what you want to hear.
Id say Option 3 to see how it goes first.
Good luck with it.
This is great advice but in my vaping circle ive only one other that vapes deserts.
He loves it btw.
Might see if @mattyk2010 and @MrDJ would Guinea pig a sample as they'll know their custards.

This is great advice but im my vaping circle ive only one other that vapes deserts.
He loves it btw.
Might see if @mattyk2010 and @MrDJ would Guinea pig a sample as they'll know their custards.
I only vape custards. Tries a few fruits but just custards for me. I only buy Gloucester Gloop / Ambrosia/ Killar Custard/ Beaum/Cotswold ect

WTF!!!!
not a mention until post 6. im hurt, im broken but ill risk it for a biscuit :D

but the real question is, does it use V1 concentrate as ill be even more interested then :)

3 might be best for starters to get the real feedback from your keyboard warrior friends on here then if you want to share the love and reap the rewards put it out there for the world to enjoy.

Sounds a bit strong for me. But I say post it here in the thread. What will be will be.
How stupid of me i should know my idea of overall flavour strength could catch me out.
I didnt see this recipe that way tbh.
I saw the vanillas like polarizing on sun glasses. The vanillas bulk up the percentages but they just add a certain clarity to the mix.

Back
Top Bottom