What's new

Daily Express Article - 7th January 2013 - Very Positive...OR ...

EthelKing

Veteran
Here's something I happened across in the e-Daily Express. Definately worth a read - although I am a little concerned that these Nic-Free colourful jobbies seem to be taking a bit of the limelight when strictly speaking they are not e-cigs!*

Have a read here

* says he, vaping on a no-nic juice, and has been for the whole morning without a single craving, so there may be something in this no-nic malarkey....

Last edited:
Any positive coverage is good to see, it might encourage more to look into vaping in general :2thumbsup:

Here's something I happened across in the e-Daily Express. Definately worth a read - although I am a little concerned that these Nic-Free colourful jobbies seem to be taking a bit of the limelight when strictly speaking they are not e-cigs!*

Have a read here

* says he, vaping on a no-nic juice, and has been for the whole morning without a single craving, so there may be something in this no-nic malarkey....

It is largely positive. As a side note, it's also an advert for 5 Colours, who happen to be owned by the Daily Express.. Take what you can get though, I guess. ;)

Available online only, 5 Colors contain no smoke, nicotine, tobacco or tar and are cheaper than ordinary cigarettes. They were launched last week by Sorse Distribution Limited, part of the Northern & Shell group of companies which also owns Express Newspapers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is largely positive. As a side note, it's also an advert for 5 Colours, who happen to be owned by the Daily Express.. Take what you can get though, I guess. ;)

Available online only, 5 Colors contain no smoke, nicotine, tobacco or tar and are cheaper than ordinary cigarettes. They were launched last week by Sorse Distribution Limited, part of the Northern & Shell group of companies which also owns Express Newspapers.

What kills me is the assumption that there were NO no nic ecigs until 5 Colors came to be??

What kills me is the assumption that there were NO no nic ecigs until 5 Colors came to be??

What worries me is that they have thrown their hat in the ring with no nic ecigs ..... No nic ecigs have their place, however I suspect the vast majority of users would be non/never smokers.

Make your own mind up but such vendors would not be affected by a 4mg ceiling and could well profit from the exclusion of much of their competition.

Not trying to say there is a conscious plan involved, but then again???? :strawberry:

Now that explains a lot - like the full page colour ad on Friday! :12:

I've editted the heading of this in retrospect, given that particular revelation asha23.

What worries me is that they have thrown their hat in the ring with no nic ecigs ..... No nic ecigs have their place, however I suspect the vast majority of users would be non/never smokers.

Make your own mind up but such vendors would not be affected by a 4mg ceiling and could well profit from the exclusion of much of their competition.

Not trying to say there is a conscious plan involved, but then again????

Totally agree, very worrying. STOCK UP FOLKS, this is all going to end in tears. :17:

Last edited:
Now that explains a lot - like the full page colour ad on Friday! :12:

I've editted the heading of this in retrospect, given that particular revelation @asha23.

Totally agree, very worrying. STOCK UP FOLKS, this is all going to end in tears. :17:

Check out the NicVape group buy :D :P

Check out the NicVape group buy

In the words of the "Den", I like it, but I'm afraid I can't invest - I'm out! :P

(Saving up to buy a field, lots of tomato and aubergine plants. Oh, and an industrial chemist plant too).

FotoFlexer_Photo1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom