What's new

dark horse rda.

Is heaven.
Simple as that.
But now I want a genuine.
Added it to the Christmas list. ;)

Which clone is you have was going to get the clone of this but held off as heard a lot about the insulators melting but figured if you can keep it alive thus far I should be safe :D

Which clone is you have was going to get the clone of this but held off as heard a lot about the insulators melting but figured if you can keep it alive thus far I should be safe :D

Second build and it died. Negative post popped out... :(

Did anyone else see this coming? Lol.

Sorry Raguri ;)

This one isn't my fault ;)
I've already sorted a replacement with the guy I got it from, but I'm going for flavour as a replacement... hobo v2.1 clone to sit on ny arcabuz

Hey Raguri
Why don't you just bloody make your own "self proof" dripper, shouldn't be too hard, an acetylene torch, 45gal drum chopped down and some steel posts, that way you could build your rebar coils without worrying

Hey Raguri
Why don't you just bloody make your own "self proof" dripper, shouldn't be too hard, an acetylene torch, 45gal drum chopped down and some steel posts, that way you could build your rebar coils without worrying

Money. That's the reason...
I've had plans in my head for over a year, the issue is, to produce a small run is... lots...
More so since it involves cnc billet 314 stainless, copper, etc.
Machine time alone, is in hundreds...

Money. That's the reason...
I've had plans in my head for over a year, the issue is, to produce a small run is... lots...
More so since it involves cnc billet 314 stainless, copper, etc.
Machine time alone, is in hundreds...

Surely you can nick a barrel , someone will have a grinder and a welder, lol ,

Yeah to have a short run of anything is expensive these days, especially if you want quality,

Want one as well ( original) for crimbo santas sack, keeps growing by the day and if he doesn't deliver then his sack is getting kicked end of, so if everyone is wanting their stuff for christmas you better hope he does his deliveries over your way first cause if any of mine is missing he is going straight to AE with a sore sack . lol

Back
Top Bottom