What's new

Dark Star Vapour...

reuben

Postman

Must say, the turnaround in my order being confirmed to my order being received was verrrry short! Top marks for despatch time and delivery charges.

I ordered a bottle of their "raspberry candy" and a bottle of "arctic menthol". When I opened the package, I was very pleasantly surprised to find a bottle of their "fresh lime" which I'm intrigued about and look forward to tasting. Especially the "arctic menthol" as my ADV is ice mint.

As the liquids were bottled on the 19.02.14 I'm going to give them a few days, maybe a week to have a quiet steep out of the way. Love the bottles too, nice and soft, easy to squeeze ones compared to the rock hard ones we all battle with every now and then.

I'll do a liquid review when I've tasted them all and given them a day or so each.

First impressions count for a lot in my opinion and I give Dark Star Vapours absolute top marks for how they've impressed me! Cheers guys!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You can't argue with those prices either can you! Just ordered myself a few bottles.

Top marks for a company whose liquids he hasn't even tasted yet lol. I will be UBER LOLZ if he posts later that they all taste rank.

Back
Top Bottom