What's new

Dead Rabbit Max

As long as you find the best way to coil and wick them to suit what you like best the flavour is fantastic on both.
That is the key to the thing isn't it, getting the right build for the deck, at the correct height for the airflow, maybe even the optimum density of cotton in the coil (and a different density for rayon as I'm told it doesn't expand like cotton) is important to turning a good vape into a great vape.

The DR Solo and DR Max tasked superb with my first build on both but right now I'm fighting with... well, negotiating with... tending lovingly to... the DR Pro too; which I really want to be a great vape, I like the bottom airflow, it looks great on my Centaurus squonk and the fairly low profile suits an out and about vape (the Centaurus goes in my bag for being out and about).

Compared to the Solo and Max builds it's just not as tasty but I see that as me not having got it just right yet. I would prefer to run it with a single coil, bottom airflow only but unless it's a very large coil then the bottom airflow very much misses the coil - so really it's a dual coil deck and I should just use what airflow works best :)

So I'm running it with dual right now. I'm experimenting with TC again after some encouraging words around here, so bought in some very thin Ni200 and have a pair of 12 wrap 4.6mm ID coils in there but.... hmmm.... good but not great, maybe they are mounted a bit too low, will try another build shortly, am sure there's another 25% of loveliness that I'm not squeezing out of the deck !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom