What's new

Dead Rabbit V2 RTA released TODAY £9 inc FREE P&P First come..

Mine should arrive today. Must be a mistake in the pricing, thank the lord they didn’t fix it

OH-NO Mines a Whistle!!

vent wide open take a toot and hear a toot!! clear shrill Bflat
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I got a v1 and didn't like it, so i only ordered 1 v2. saying that it's just to try it, i got my RTA's that give me what i need, Manta's, aromamizers, Aries plus a couple more. So if this Rabbit is pants its cost as much as a clone so it's not going to be total dissapointment.

Hi @crustyfolker if you did not like V1 then you are unlikely to like this one they are very similar imo. If its not for you i will be happy to trade or buy it from you. :2thumbsup:

Coil placement. Mine does not do that wide open :2thumbsup:
cheers I have the coils stood a couple of mil proud of the deck, i will try dropping them next.. lets see if i can play a tune first tho. Cheers

OH-NO Mines a Whistle!!

vent wide open take a toot and hear a toot!! clear shrill Bflat
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Turn the airflow down a tad, doesn't really make much difference to the vape or perversely the amount of airflow, but might reduce the whistle. I find the airflow a bit loud, rather than a whistle.

Woohoo! Came home to find mine had been delivered and I hadn't changed the delivery address to my work. Lucky someone was in I suppose :doh:

Tell you what, im absolutely loving this thing. I dont understand the bad reviews to be totally honest. Ther is a few highly rated & reviewed attys that dont match up to this. It pisses all over the Zeus x in my opinion and is a close second to the Intake Dual for me.

Your mileage may vary and that, maybe i just got lucky with this first build. But i cannot put the thing down :)

Tell you what, im absolutely loving this thing. I dont understand the bad reviews to be totally honest. Ther is a few highly rated & reviewed attys that dont match up to this. It pisses all over the Zeus x in my opinion and is a close second to the Intake Dual for me.

Your mileage may vary and that, maybe i just got lucky with this first build. But i cannot put the thing down :)
Same as that mate, very happy with it for a nine quid atty [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom