What's new

Delete membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm in stitches and I know it's so wrong... but having these few apes on a loose today (I'm guessing it's cold oit there and they all stayed in) - what else to expect? They will eat their own a life without even having a second thought...

please can you instruct me how to delete my profile and become a non member?

Seriously dude. Hang around and get used to the place. We are pretty friendly if a little sarcastic.

You will find that things go off topic quite a bit and there is a huge amount of piss taking but it is worth it.

Not sure why the other thread deteriorated so quickly but it looked like you were taking things in your stride and then suddenly got offended.

It is a good place if you give it time. I am drunk and am trying to convince a total stranger to hang around. You don’t get that everywhere.

Seriously dude. Hang around and get used to the place. We are pretty friendly if a little sarcastic.

You will find that things go off topic quite a bit and there is a huge amount of piss taking but it is worth it.

Not sure why the other thread deteriorated so quickly but it looked like you were taking things in your stride and then suddenly got offended.

It is a good place if you give it time. I am drunk and am trying to convince a total stranger to hang around. You don’t get that everywhere.
Happens to me every time I go in a Wetherspoons.

tumblr_mcfenmm5jg1rj6pi1o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom