What's new

Desperate long term vaper

Kathryn Lovibond

I’m a long term vaper over 10 years. I’ve stuck with the same brand of eliquid for all that time. It’s coming up to order some more. I buy in bulk.
I typed in the company’s address and nothing. They have completely gone. I’ve put out search requests across the vaping community with no luck.
I hate change!
Anyway I am going to have to source a new supplier. I use Best ecig brand of 70/30 36mg benson and hedges or dunhill flavour:
Any suggestions or. Recommendations?
It’s looking like I might have to make my own. Then I would need a supplier .
All comments and advice for a female getting stressed because she has to change her Eliquid.!!!

Hi @Kathryn Lovibond and welcome to the planet.
First question has to be are you in the UK and when did you last make a bulk order.
TPD law changed around 2017 and the max strength eliquid availabel is 20mg (nic salts) in 10ml bottles or (18mg freebase) so 36mg has been long gone.
shortfills are now available in 50/100ml and 250ml one shots but these need 1/2/5 nicotine shots but will only bring the strength upto 3mg strength.
Also what kit are you using and at what wattage do you vape at.
hopefully someone will be able to advise as ive not heard of specific cig flavours names for years.

there are thousands of suppliers out there but its finding one that suits you. took me 2 years trying thousands befor i settled on regulars.
as mention 20mg but these are nic salts. much smoother (20 tastes like 3mg) and they hit the blood stream a lot quicker.
for the original freebase which i guess youve been using the 18mg is the max strength available. unless you can source 72% nic to mix your own but this cant be talked about on here as its for trade accounts only and cant be bought by the general public.

While you wait, heres a few suppliers to have a look through POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Hi @Kathryn Lovibond and welcome to the planet.
First question has to be are you in the UK and when did you last make a bulk order.
TPD law changed around 2017 and the max strength eliquid availabel is 20mg (nic salts) in 10ml bottles or (18mg freebase) so 36mg has been long gone.
shortfills are now available in 50/100ml and 250ml one shots but these need 1/2/5 nicotine shots but will only bring the strength upto 3mg strength.
Also what kit are you using and at what wattage do you vape at.
hopefully someone will be able to advise as ive not heard of specific cig flavours names for years.

there are thousands of suppliers out there but its finding one that suits you. took me 2 years trying thousands befor i settled on regulars.
as mention 20mg but these are nic salts. much smoother (20 tastes like 3mg) and they hit the blood stream a lot quicker.
for the original freebase which i guess youve been using the 18mg is the max strength available. unless you can source 72% nic to mix your own but this cant be talked about on here as its for trade accounts only and cant be bought by the general public.

While you wait, heres a few suppliers to have a look through POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Hi. I’m in Australia. I was getting my liquid from a company called BestEcig. I went to re order my usual and they’ve disappeared. They were in china and I could get 36 mg strength no problem.
I vape at 18 watts with 70/30 liquid and that has remained my constant from my early days. I found my sweet spot, my favourite gear( aspire and the nautilus bcc coils) Currently I’m using the Zelos kit with the nautilus 3 tank.
I’m 63 and hate change. I’ve sent out requests for eliquid benson and hedges or dunhill flavour but am getting all these quotes for 1use vapes with fruity flavours.
It looks like I’m going to have to make my own if I can get the ingredients. Any help advice etc would be appreciated and will make me feel supported in my desperate time.

Ahh so other side of the world. my link in last post above has a few chinese suppliers on post 5 where you can get upto 50mg but exporting/importing may be an issue as rules are always chaanging.

Back
Top Bottom