What's new

Did you go out today?

I went to the bottle bank, got rid of two bottles, that's the sum total, excluding whatsapp, which one of my foster sisters nagged me to get. Whatsapp - my new and weird social life, or is that weird life...

I went to the bottle bank, got rid of two bottles, that's the sum total, excluding whatsapp, which one of my foster sisters nagged me to get. Whatsapp - my new and weird social life, or is that weird life...

What were they, two bottles of JD from last night ? :18:

What were they, two bottles of JD from last night ? :18:

Sadlers Peaky Blinders Black IPA (the chunts have changed the recipe and it's now bloody horrible) and Guinness Foreign Extra, the rest of my drinking was cans of some sort of Artisan Stout I got from Lidl, so they went in the recycling bag at home. I'm trying not to drink Bourbon atm, but now you mention it, fuck it, I'll have a quick slurp, cheers :2thumbsup:

slurp.jpg

Went to B&M Bargains & Aldi yesterday, despite the shopper numbers being controlled it was absolute bedlam.

Too many shoppers in B&M & shoppers either not wearing a mask or not wearing it properly. Aldi was alright but for some reason in there, shoppers decide to form one massive queue up the booze aisle rather than just using the tills normally. I know other supermarkets have a one queue system but that's because they form a barrier & tell you too, no one does in Aldi so while everyone blindly queue's for till 1, other shoppers just use the other tills anyway. It's barmy

Don't think I'll bother on a Saturday again

*should've posted this in the "what pissed you off" thread :18:

Last edited:
Iceland 3pm, more staff than customers - the weather was rancid, a good time to sneak in there :D

Went to B&M Bargains & Aldi yesterday, despite the shopper numbers being controlled it was absolute bedlam.

Too many shoppers in B&M & shoppers either not wearing a mask or not wearing it properly. Aldi was alright but for some reason in there, shoppers decide to form one massive queue up the booze aisle rather than just using the tills normally. I know other supermarkets have a one queue system but that's because they form a barrier & tell you too, no one does in Aldi so while everyone blindly queue's for till 1, other shoppers just use the other tills anyway. It's barmy

Don't think I'll bother on a Saturday again

*should've posted this in the "what pissed you off" thread :18:
^^ This

I find saturday evening the best time to go, you virtually have the whole place to yourself, and it's not like you've got anything else to be doing these days

Just off to Morrisons to get my wife's shopping, best time of day to go, apart from the crazy amount of pickers for home delivery.

Back
Top Bottom