What's new

Discussion on ecigs in pubs BBC R2

Wetherspoons aren't going to miss us, so fook em.

The hunt continues to find a local who wants my custom and doesn't have a company line to toe. Tend to be better than line em up churn em out sort of places anyway :)

Fair play to Jezza for having a go on one when he doesn't smoke though :)

2 out of the 3 Wetherspoons near me have never stopped me from vaping. The only reason I dont know about the 3rd is because I dont go in there anyway.

My local, The Golden Horse Northampton, is ok with vaping. At 1 point the landlord was vaping to give up cigs, but he has since stopped vaping now as well. The landlady never smoked anyway. When I started vaping in there 1 other person started vaping a lookalike inside instead of going outside (she was already vaping before me) & since then about 10 of them have switched from smoking to vaping.

Wetherspoons are the very arse end of city centre feeder pubs, can't stand 'em. Was in a local on Saturday and they had no issues with me vaping and going to my closest local tonight so I'll see.

Another array of prejudice, misunderstanding and repeated claptrap. Someone said there is no evidence that they don't harm people around you. Rubbish!
As for wetherspoons, don't get me started. They are the Tescos of pubs. Large, cheap and soulless and in part responsible for the demise of the great British local.

It bugs me that these discussions always seem to centre around the cigalike, would love to see one that promotes/discusses the e cigs that have no resemblance to cigarettes.

It bugs me that these discussions always seem to centre around the cigalike, would love to see one that promotes/discusses the e cigs that have no resemblance to cigarettes.
I agree Judy. Problem is, I imagine the vast majority of the UKs 700000 Vapers still use them unaware of or reluctant to yet try bigger and better things. The likes of SKYCIG and e-Lites have the money for the ad campaigns. Some would say the term Ecig doesn't help

Back
Top Bottom