What's new

Dispersion MTL GTA

MTLMike

Achiever
So YDDZ and that PSDBD who did the Nevermore and Tokamak MTL rebuildables with Unicorn Mods have released a 22mm MTL GTA with swappable airflow pins underneath the coil and side airflow that can be ran separately from one another. This one has definitely peeked my interest a little being a fan of the True.

authentic-yddz-psdbd-dispersion-mtl-gta-vape-atomizer-silver-23ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

authentic-yddz-psdbd-dispersion-mtl-gta-vape-atomizer-silver-23ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

Link: https://www.3fvape.com/rta/56127-au...r&utm_campaign=220309_dispersion#.Yiokz0DP1EY

Interesting design. Will keep an eye out for some reviews.

When I saw the deck of this rta my first though was "the original Hastur reborn"

When I saw the deck of this rta my first though was "the original Hastur reborn"
It does look very similar yeah, there is a 1mm hole on both sides so you can use a combination of the airflows or one on it's own. Switching the bottom airflow via pins is good too so you shouldn't have to mess with your build or wicking in anyway. It looks pretty clean and not too over the top :)

what is gta?
Genesis Tank Atomiser isn't it? I think that's what they use to describe a deck where the wicks go underneath the deck but it's still surrounded by the tank like the Sirens, Ares, Hastur, True etc.

Last edited:
ach more made up acronyms. i was hoping their was something new and interesting about it. :)

ach more made up acronyms. i was hoping their was something new and interesting about it. :)
To be fair the term hasn't been used much these days, most rebuildable tanks are just called RTAs now unless the tank section is underneath the deck. You do still see in a lot of reviews though, the phrase "GTA styled deck" used a fair bit.

Nope, nothing new or innovative but then a lot of those atties have disappointed me in one way or another so something that just keeps it simple is more than welcome to me.

Looks an interesting one. As a big Nevermore fan I'll definitely be interested to see how this one fairs. Being a YDDZ it shouldn't be too pricey either.

Back
Top Bottom