What's new

Disposable Income - does anyone use disposables?

Like I said, I will leave it to you to pick out the out of context quotes to prove you're right :grin2:

I was sold a sub-ohm cloud lobbing little kit with 0.3 ohm coils and some 3mg liquid which never quite satisfied my cravings so often dual fuelled.

My local B&M said 3mg is next to nothing

.... damn that was too easy. The B&M were right, 3mg isn't enough, but you didn't listen. ;)

.... damn that was too easy. The B&M were right, 3mg isn't enough, but you didn't listen. ;)

it’s an unfortunate fact that some people do make things harder for themselves. :)

it’s an unfortunate fact that some people do make things harder for themselves. :)

To be fair it was a long time ago... trying to recall my exact experience from my first vape shop experience isn't easy. I know it was fairly good... but maybe I think it was better than it was because I did have a satisfactory conclusion. I'm probably just as guilty of making it sound a bit better than it actually was.

It's not relevant anyway, it's the here and now that's important.

To be fair it was a long time ago... trying to recall my exact experience from my first vape shop experience isn't easy. I know it was fairly good... but maybe I think it was better than it was because I did have a satisfactory conclusion. I'm probably just as guilty of making it sound a bit better than it actually was.

It's not relevant anyway, it's the here and now that's important.

things should be much easier now than they were then. but the problem is the confusing mountain of devices that exist.

things should be much easier now than they were then. but the problem is the confusing mountain of devices that exist.

... but the important thing to know is that you don't have to try them all.

I honestly believe that it's as simple or complicated as you want it to be. We see it all the time on here, people get understandably excited and start buying squonkers, mechs and god knows what before they've even stayed away from the fags for a few months.

It's pretty easy to ignore most of it if you want to and just keep vaping on something simple.

Back
Top Bottom