What's new

DIY CBD liquids

ray17473

Initiate
Hi

Over the last few months I've been trying different CBD eliquids and had a bit success with some of them, they really can help with sleep and other things like migraines, pain and depression etc. I've ventured out into mixing my own vape juice and I figured the next step is making my own CBD juice.

I've done a bit research and have a fairly good idea of what to do and what doses I'm looking at... I used to be a heavy user of the real stuff so dosage wise I'm looking at the higher end stuff if it's a premixed finished product I buy.

Hoping to get a bit advice on what exactly I should be using, I'll most likely be going with isolates mixed into PG then finished off into a 50/50 mix used with coils at a 1-2 ohm rating, ideally towards a broad spectrum so I'm wondering what exactly I should be mixing.

So far I'm assuming I should be using CBD and CBG isolate but I've also noticed you can get terpene based liquids too. Would it be helpful mixing terpenes with my juice?

Is there anything else I can add that'll help make a more potent mix?

Strength wise I'm probably looking at 100mg per ml to have a decent enough effect as I don't want to be vaping CBD all day which has been the case with the milder stuff I've bought in the past so I guess another question I should ask is if there's an upper limit when it comes to mixing as it sounds like recrystallization can be an issue with stronger blends.

What sort of ratio should I be looking at when mixing the CBD/CBG and potentially terpenes or whatever else I can throw into my juice?

My idea was to get a few grams of isolates and make a pre-mix that I can measure out and put directly into longfills. I realise I could probably mix nicotine into them too although I think I'd rather keep em separate so I don't overdo the CBD vaping.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom