What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

Group Buy. [emoji23]
FT do them so I could have em in a few weeks. Mmmmm do I?
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...l-shaped-glass-empty-e-liquid-dropper-bottles Out of stock so maybe not.
Lol xD

Got Red?
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1453898775.000389.jpg

Photo prior to disposal of liquid

@Huggett that looks dam good with the red in mate, most my liquids are yellow but I definitely want one now! Would probably scare the hell out of my 5yr old. [emoji23]

@Huggett that looks dam good with the red in mate, most my liquids are yellow but I definitely want one now! Would probably scare the hell out of my 5yr old. [emoji23]
Thats a skull decanter mate around 600-700ml iirc not the small 30ml dropper bottle

Need to give this a go, I can't keep spending £9.99 on juice every few days from my local shop, spent a bit of time reading this and various other sites and watched plenty tutorial videos, feel confident enough to give it a bash, I know the type of juice I'm looking to create so plenty of on line guides on that front, few questions I do have, there seem to be 3 main manufacturers of concentrate, what are the best, TPA seems to pop up the most, is pg based nic the most widely used ?

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the end of the month, that means...

ChefsVapour MAY be in Vendors day. BOFV should give you 20% off

Back
Top Bottom