What's new

Review DJ's (not so) Mini review of Dinner Lady new & old

great review going away on holiday for a week at the end of this week while iam away might treat my self to some lemon tart heard so much about it but never tried it thanks for the review @ MrDJ & @ eyeball kid

great review @MrDJ and if not just for the actual DL range, but i hadn't even considered that nic could go off, so before assuming any juice i get in future is naturally duff it may be the nics fault!!
but back to the juices, i am in love with the orange tart, having originally got hooked on the lemon, great flavours in this range that appeal to my normally weak tastebuds.
top work and loving the presentation box too

unlucky with the nic shot but at least they acted fast and pulled the lot. Blackberry crumble sound delicious. I would also love a coconut flavour.

Nice review @MrDJ , very readable and informative, will have to check out the Mango tart, loving the Summer Holiday Mango,

Excellent review. It’s quite convinced me to try some, and i’m not easily convinced. Sounds like a decent company also based on your piece of traditional storytelling there - which helps.

I do love me some apple pie vape, but that mango tart sounds amazing. Will pick some up when I start getting low on juice. Thanks for that nice little review, gives food for thought.

Thanks for the review, the lemon, orange, and mango all sound a treat.
I hope they sell the set at some point on a discount so that I can try the full range.

Back
Top Bottom