What's new

Dna30 question and sub ohm cloud chasing help

VaPeZ

Postman
Hi all cloud chasers after watching a few videos (more like a hundred)

I've decided head to the cloudier direction

I can't afford a real Hana modz DNA30
But have found clones my question is

Are the clones any good?
There's one available by cloupor seems reasonable enough for £70

As you can probably tell I don't have a clue im still using a svd with aspire nautilus head..

Preferbly I want to get a good set up
I.e
Mod, dripper, wire, cotton stuff , ohms tester etc

Or if anyone knows of a site were they do bundles

Really would appreciate any help at all

Thanks in advance

o0o0oVaPeZo0o0o

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

what about an ipv2?. Cheaper than a cloupor clone, 50watts and goes to lower ohms than a DNA30

what about an ipv2?. Cheaper than a cloupor clone, 50watts and goes to lower ohms than a DNA30

Had a quick look at them seem they are for the more advanced user

I'm a total noob to anything above my svd. I want to get into the big vapes just think 50 watts is a big leap
As I will need to learn coiling, battery's, etc
And buy the accessorys to go with it all.

Complete noob tbh haha

I'm a total noob to anything above my svd. I want to get into the big vapes just think 50 watts is a big leap

Complete noob tbh haha

No reason you can't go with one, just because it has 50w doesn't mean you have to use them. Stick a clearomiser on it and run it at 8 watts for as long as you want. You can take your own time exploring the additional capacity.

Complete noob tbh haha

cant understand why that came through twice..

yeh your right i could use it as a standard mod till i become more use to the idea of going up... my only problem at moment is having enough for a mod.. im kinda trying to find a package deal if one exists.

Have you had a look at Elegant Vapour? Their build your own options are very good.

Really so there's every chance I can order basically what I need :-)

If I do go for the ipv2 what would be the best dripper or atty to go with it I'm after the full flavour/ big vape.

Sorry to take your time

I am on my phone so it is tricky to see what the options are. I am also pretty new to rebuildables myself.

I think drippers are easier to learn coiling on than tanks as their are less things to go wrong. Single coil is easier to do than dual, though I started with a dual coil dripper and haven't regretted it.
For flavour I think the ones to look out for are Magma, Stillaire and Tobh. Magma and Stillaire can be single coiled easily, tobh is what I have which is apparently harder but I haven't really struggled with it.

In my opinion I would go for an IPV or the the new sigeilei over the cloupor clone. More power for the same price (or less). You can use the same 510 connector tanks you have been using on your svt until you have the cash to buy more tanks/drippers though if you don't mind waiting fasttech is a good source (many drippers for less than £10). You may not need 50watts at this time but it will be handy to have if you decide to go the dripper route. I have a fast tech hana clone and I do have to say I love it (once I replace the 510 connector and sort the back plate out) but I still kind of wish I had waited a few months and got myself a 50watt mod. I will get one at some point I'd say. Dripper wise, I think the tobh is very good for the money. At the moment I am loving the plume clone that I have borrow.. impressive flavour imo

Back
Top Bottom