What's new

Do any UK vendors carry Saltnics Labs (VGOD) Dry Tobacco

Xinte

Postman
Really don't want to import from the USA so hoping that someone may carry this eliquid ? thanks

A quick Google search only brings up two variants, 25mg and 50mg, both of which have a nicotine concentration too high to be sold legally within the UK.

A quick Google search only brings up two variants, 25mg and 50mg, both of which have a nicotine concentration too high to be sold legally within the UK.
Hi Sage, You are correct, in the USA, it's sold in 25mg and 50mg, but in the UK as MrDJ stated a few vendors do sell the VGOD by saltniclabs at 20mg just not the Dry Tobacco, so wondered if saltniclabs didn't make that variant for the UK market

Hi Sage, You are correct, in the USA, it's sold in 25mg and 50mg, but in the UK as MrDJ stated a few vendors do sell the VGOD by saltniclabs at 20mg just not the Dry Tobacco, so wondered if saltniclabs didn't make that variant for the UK market
In that case I would follow MrDJ's advice and fire off an email, either to a vendor who sells their other products and ask if there's a UK version of the Dry Tobacco on the horizon, or email the makers directly and ask them if they actually make, or intend to make, a UK version of that particular flavour.

Used to import juice from the US, but gave up in the end as it became a PITA and wasn't cost effective after shipping prices got hiked right up.

Last edited:
I'd redirect you to five pawns castle long, easily available in the UK in 100ml format. It's a kinda dry tobacco.

In that case I would follow MrDJ's advice and fire off an email, either to a vendor who sells their other products and ask if there's a UK version of the Dry Tobacco on the horizon, or email the makers directly and ask them if they actually make, or intend to make, a UK version of that particular flavour.

Used to import juice from the US, but gave up in the end as it became a PITA and wasn't cost effective after shipping prices got hiked right up.
Hi Mitz, Already emailed Saltniclabs, didn't get a reply and also most of the bigger e liquid vendors in the UK, hence why I came on here to ask, just on the off chance that a smaller vendor may carry it or know if it is available

Back
Top Bottom