What's new

Do you prefer box mod or pen style?

Does the chip need setting up on escribe? After I got burgled I never replaced the PC and stuck with tablets and phones and the only thing that's stopped me buying DNA mods is I don't own a PC and most need tweeking in some way
The DNA C can be used straight out the box. Temp wise SS316L, Ti & Ni200 are already set up as profiles. The rest are various watt/power profiles & Replay. Unless there was another TC profile needed there's no reason to connect to Escribe, unless you wanted a Stella theme installing :D. Everything can be done on the mod.
If you ever go for one & need anything tweaking send it up, ballache with post I know, more than happy to help.

The DNA C can be used straight out the box. Temp wise SS316L, Ti & Ni200 are already set up as profiles. The rest are various watt/power profiles & Replay. Unless there was another TC profile needed there's no reason to connect to Escribe, unless you wanted a Stella theme installing :D. Everything can be done on the mod.
If you ever go for one & need anything tweaking send it up, ballache with post I know, more than happy to help.
Thanks mate [emoji4] I should just replace the PC but Stella ant cheap [emoji3] think I'll pick one up next month when I can afford it the only drawback for me is the size of the button but I'm sure I will learn to live with it [emoji4]

Thanks mate [emoji4] I should just replace the PC but Stella ant cheap [emoji3] think I'll pick one up next month when I can afford it the only drawback for me is the size of the button but I'm sure I will learn to live with it [emoji4]
Rob at Stealthvape does these to order now although black is showing in stock. Drop him a line because he's only going to do these to order & limited colours as well. Buttons fine, can always glue a Stella bottle top to it if it's too small :rotflmao:

Rob at Stealthvape does these to order now although black is showing in stock. Drop him a line because he's only going to do these to order & limited colours as well. Buttons fine, can always glue a Stella bottle top to it if it's too small :rotflmao:
Yeah I seen Rob was doing them to order but was put off by the DNA and no escribe access but now I know I don't need it I'll message him closer to affording it [emoji4] and no Stella button as I'll be drinking something else next month but I do think it could do with a bigger button to match the body [emoji6]

Well I've only had my first mod a few days, so the answer must be this one
IMG_0033.JPG

Back
Top Bottom