What's new

Don’t be a mug.

Fresh stock in today [emoji16]

IMG_0839.jpg

T-shirts???
Got my manabush and cotswold vapour so just need a prime vapes and have the full set[emoji16]

T-shirts???
Got my manabush and cotswold vapour so just need a prime vapes and have the full set[emoji16]

I did consider this, but then I can already see it coming.... being stuck with loads of sizes that fit no one haha.

I’d have no idea what to get, all fat bastard sizes? Or all mediums? I literally have no idea what would be the most in demand [emoji23]

I did consider this, but then I can already see it coming.... being stuck with loads of sizes that fit no one haha.

I’d have no idea what to get, all fat bastard sizes? Or all mediums? I literally have no idea what would be the most in demand [emoji23]
Xl mate
Nice and baggy on skinny people and fat bastards can squeeze into them with just a little effort [emoji6]

Phat Barstood gets my vote.

Back
Top Bottom