What's new

DotAIO Iceberg Edition-Melt Your Heart?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Hark back to 2022, and remember when Cthulhu released their AIO in Delrin? Basically the exact same mod, same chip, size etc., but about 50% more expensive :hmm:

Well, Dotmod thought that was a really good idea, and decided to copy it :18: This collab with Sturdy is actually a rather pretty mod, and the engraving on the panels, though impossible to see in pics, is lovely :) New buttons and new stock coil tank (v3) complete the makeover. Everything else, including the chip, is the same as the Dotaio V2… According to Mark, it’s going to be priced around £125 :11: I can hear the derision coming now :18:

One minor point: if Dotmod has already produced a v3 dottank, does that mean there’ll be a third gen dotaio on the way?:21:

SyYg79o.jpeg

Z4DG15a.jpeg

They are bringing out the dotaio called the x it can take dot tanks normal boro tanks rta's and other things but you will need to buy the parts you will need to use them

Screenshot_20240125_131352_Facebook.jpg

Have to say, that looks very intriguing :)

A bit of a break with their usual design, less refined and somewhat mechanical :hmm: Seems more squared off, but perhaps it’s still the same size. These may just be prototypes, though. Love the Boro attachment ;) My question: will it get a new chip, and is it possible to shoehorn one the new dna80 chips in there :hmm::18:

Have to say, that looks very intriguing :)

A bit of a break with their usual design, less refined and somewhat mechanical :hmm: Seems more squared off, but perhaps it’s still the same size. These may just be prototypes, though. Love the Boro attachment ;) My question: will it get a new chip, and is it possible to shoehorn one the new dna80 chips in there :hmm::18:

A few people have them but I do think there prototypes but the retail version will be coming soon and it dies have a new board and I don't think you will get the dna board in one

Back
Top Bottom