What's new

Dovpo Riva DNA in Black.

Very generous giveaway, thanks @Rob and @John R :2thumbsup: Never had a DNA 18650 device so can't pass this up, thanks for the chance. :)

1. ObiWanVaponi
2. 30deadcats
3. Majorvape
4. oORobOo

Great giveaway @Rob and @John R thanks for the opportunity
2thumbsup.gif

1. ObiWanVaponi
2. 30deadcats
3. Majorvape
4. oORobOo
5. daz_app
6. Willo3092

Can I put my name in for the gunmetal one @Rob @John R ? Edit it out if it's too awkward

1. ObiWanVaponi
2. 30deadcats
3. Majorvape
4. oORobOo
5. daz_app
6. Willo3092
7. gary68

Last edited:
Thankyou @Rob and @John R

I like these a lot, and this will actually be one I’ll enter if that’s ok.

1. ObiWanVaponi
2. 30deadcats
3. Majorvape
4. oORobOo
5. daz_app
6. Willo3092
7. gary68
8. SirLugg

Not an entry from me as not a mod I'd use much but a generous giveaway from Rob and John.

I will toss my headgear into the ring if I may @Rob, @John R, and my very grateful thx to both of you for the generosity.

1. ObiWanVaponi
2. 30deadcats
3. Majorvape
4. oORobOo
5. daz_app
6. Willo3092
7. gary68
8. SirLugg
9. phatbhoy

If anyone isn't entering because they only vape in Wattage mode I think you should reconsider. I don't use TC and can't be bothered with Escribe or designing themes but the Boost function is well worth having - particularly if you use large complex coils. You can do similar stuff with power curves but with power curves you have to dial in a wattage for every half second and any time you want to change something you have to go through the entire thing again. With boost all you have to do is dial in the wattage and select a boost number. Although I like using power curves generally I can't be bothered because it's a time consuming fiddly pia - the Boost function I use all the time even though I can't be bothered with the other features.

Back
Top Bottom