What's new

Dovpo topside dual v4 is coming back

stuartd

Veteran
Just seen on the vaping 101 site the topside dual is coming back in a v4 version

Seventyfuckinfivesovs that's a hard pass from me 😳

Should be closer to £90 but even at £75 I wouldn't buy one. had the single batt version yrs ago it was ok but nothing special like all the other squonk mods that have been out all stick to boro or a rta

I got a few squonks and all get used for a while then become dust catchers ...at the moment most of my mods and DL rta's are dust catchers .pods are in favour as long as I'm getting "cheap as chips " salts

Thanks @stuartd for posting. Considering how hard it's been to find decent squonk mods in the last year or two it's great to see something new coming along. I'm already overloaded with squonk hardware but for anyone new to squonking it's good to see some decent new kit becoming available.

I still rate squonking with a decent dripper as the best quality vape around and I would definitely recommend people to give it a try.

I've got 4 Topside Duals but actually the Pulse v3 is my favourite sqonk mod and I'm currently vaping two different flavours using one of each of them in front of me as I type.

Wanted to try one for the convenience of filling reasons, but actually I'll wait until it will arrive.
The same vendor have Therion II 250c "arriving soon" since March on their website.
For the squonk itself... I can consider it when it will arrive, yet I am pretty happy with my Therion 75cBF (for MTL) and Drone 250c (for DL).

Yet, as @MarylinC37 said: it is good to see somehow slow but visible return of the "normal" devices.

Reviving a couple of my old squonkers from the depths of the 'collection', for the out 'n' about so am on the bab. Never owned a topside, though will prolly leave it a couple of months and snag one when the price eventually reaches 'reasonable' (coz am a cheapskate, y'know) :18:

Back
Top Bottom