What's new

DRIPWORX 20% OFF SALE WEEKEND

I think I prefer the normal bottles but just because I can't see how much is left in the black ones, the squarer ones for the regular range are better than the old rounded ones though

Haha! Sorry mate I thought you were taking the piss! Il do it in 4 separate black bottles if you like? :)

just put my order in, 4 separate black bottles would be great, as long as its no trouble, cheers mate, It was a cheeky thing to ask though, lol

just put my order in, 4 separate black bottles would be great, as long as its no trouble, cheers mate, It was a cheeky thing to ask though, lol
Not cheeky, well it is a bit haha. No that's fine dude, 4 black ones it is!

I see you have ordered some launch control, mr I don't like cherry? I'm guessing the sample went down alright then? :)

Not cheeky, well it is a bit haha. No that's fine dude, 4 black ones it is!

I see you have ordered some launch control, mr I don't like cherry? I'm guessing the sample went down alright then? :)

I still don't like cherry but, its blended with the other flavours its nice, and the slight hint of coolness guessing a tad of menthol like licking an ice lolly

I still don't like cherry but, its blended with the other flavours its nice, and the slight hint of coolness guessing a tad of menthol like licking an ice lolly
I find you can only really taste the cherry on the inhale, on the exhale it all sort of comes together doesn't it? Weird!

I find you can only really taste the cherry on the inhale, on the exhale it all sort of comes together doesn't it? Weird!
yeah,definitely the blend on the exhale, I'm pretty amazed I like it to be honest, still cant stand other cherry anything though

yeah,definitely the blend on the exhale, I'm pretty amazed I like it to be honest, still cant stand other cherry anything though
I feel honoured to have made a juice you usually hate, that you enjoy enough to buy 30mls of it!

I feel honoured to have made a juice you usually hate, that you enjoy enough to buy 30mls of it!
Its a stunner that one bud very impressed. I usually find the "mega fruity" types (Heisenberg et all ) a bit of a mish mash, but this trains some complexity, top job dude

Its a stunner that one bud very impressed. I usually find the "mega fruity" types (Heisenberg et all ) a bit of a mish mash, but this trains some complexity, top job dude
Cheers buddy, good to hear :)

Back
Top Bottom