What's new

DRIPWORX baby, stock your shelves

I'm assuming it's mr butler? I can either refund you £6 or throw in a extra 30ml of your choice? Which would you prefer? ;)
It is indeed me, mr butler, what a very kind offer and more juice would be much appreciated I'm gobsmacked. Just to make it interesting how about you choose for me, 2 in the order are new to me anyway and having a surprise to look forward to will double the joy. Dripworx = Awesome

It is indeed me, mr butler, what a very kind offer and more juice would be much appreciated I'm gobsmacked. Just to make it interesting how about you choose for me, 2 in the order are new to me anyway and having a surprise to look forward to will double the joy. Dripworx = Awesome

No worries, well the "twisty" aka twister ice lolly comes highly recommended! How about 30ml of that? [emoji16]

Anything you like, I'm very happy with the offer its above and beyond as far as i'm concerned

Looking forward to trying three new juices, Steep Treats, World Famous Banana Shake and Sugar Daddy.
They all sound like they are up my alley.
Oh shit.. hang on. shit, the Sinner is back in stock.
Fucking arse may need another order.

Little update, twisty in 3mg and banana milkshake in 3mg starting to run low [emoji106]

Little update....twisty might be running a little lower now
giphy.gif

Order placed, got me some smuttons and a nice bit of juice too thanks for the wholesale code my shop surely appreciates it.

What the fuck did you ever stop lemon biscuit!

Fuck.....I forgot just how good this is.....

Back
Top Bottom