What's new

DRIPWORX - #NotAVapeFestDiscount ;p

270ml ordered...polar berry (previous 30 ml was enough to get me hooked!), twister and banana milk shake for the first time...looking forward to trying them! Best liquid out there in my mind..never been disappointed cheers!

270ml ordered...polar berry (previous 30 ml was enough to get me hooked!), twister and banana milk shake for the first time...looking forward to trying them! Best liquid out there in my mind..never been disappointed cheers!

can't go wrong with those, banana shake and twisty both amazing :D

When I get my order in on Friday I don't mind waiting extra time for it :)
Not sure what i am going to order this time round but will defiantly try some of your newer creations. :)

can't go wrong with those, banana shake and twisty both amazing :D

Thanks for confirming man! I am properly looking forward to the new ones and I know I can order with confidence because for me Driprworx is the Ronseal of eliquid :D If you use that I will settle for free juice for life over royalties Lee ;)

Thanks for confirming man! I am properly looking forward to the new ones and I know I can order with confidence because for me Driprworx is the Ronseal of eliquid :D If you use that I will settle for free juice for life over royalties Lee ;)

[emoji28] il bare that in mind mate lol

Thanks for the discount code! Just placed my first order, I've heard such great comments about these juices on here so I'm looking forward to trying some of them!

Surprisingly had money left over from taking the kids to Southend yesterday so pink grapple ordered.[emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom