What's new

Review Druids Brew

Well worked out.
It does gripe me when you get such instant negative remarks with no real feedback on small independent maker's blends. Same with music, electronics and musical instruments too..
These are the people pushing the envelope. The chances of their labour of love being number one in its field are tiny bit it's they who push the boundaries as they can't find anything that suits them personally and does something about it while the majority just flippantly scoff.
I still admire companies like kangertech in the vape industry. They're like those independent record labels that take a punt on the outsider as they're doing something different.
Love an underdog me. Every few years they give the world a kick up the arse and move it along.

It does gripe me when you get such instant negative remarks with no real feedback on small independent maker's blends. Same with music, electronics and musical instruments too..
These are the people pushing the envelope. The chances of their labour of love being number one in its field are tiny bit it's they who push the boundaries as they can't find anything that suits them personally and does something about it while the majority just flippantly scoff.
I still admire companies like kangertech in the vape industry. They're like those independent record labels that take a punt on the outsider as they're doing something different.
Love an underdog me. Every few years they give the world a kick up the arse and move it along.

It's a good comparison, the big e-liquid companies are just churning out sugar coated pop music for mass consumption. There's no risk taking, and no chance of experiencing anything new or exciting.

Halcyon Haze spring to mind as one of the other 'indie labels' that are offering something unique and different.

It's a good comparison, the big e-liquid companies are just churning out sugar coated pop music for mass consumption. There's no risk taking, and no chance of experiencing anything new or exciting.

Halcyon Haze spring to mind as one of the other 'indie labels' that are offering something unique and different.
Good shout. They're now part of the group that makes t juice, 13 sins ect but at one point all the good indie label's where funded by the big boy's. Usually not for long.
Love yellow biafra from halcyon, very me that one. Mrs kids a gins addiction fan.

Back
Top Bottom