What's new

Review Duomei Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

@SessionDrummer, thanks for this. It's a great in depth review. Yes, there are a lot of words but that's because you've included as much info about each flavour as possible [emoji1303]

I agree with @zouzounaki, the format ia absolutely fine. I just scan through it for flavours I'm interested in and then read the whole section dedicated to it. Anything I'm not interested in, I just ignore it.

Keep 'em coming. They are appreciated [emoji1303]

Thanks a lot @zouzounaki. There's not many other ways TO present reviews, of an entire series of flavors. Like you said, skim over, till you get to what you need, etc.

@SessionDrummer, thanks for this. It's a great in depth review. Yes, there are a lot of words but that's because you've included as much info about each flavour as possible [emoji1303]

I agree with @zouzounaki, the format ia absolutely fine. I just scan through it for flavours I'm interested in and then read the whole section dedicated to it. Anything I'm not interested in, I just ignore it.

Keep 'em coming. They are appreciated [emoji1303]

Very appreciated @Banjostring. Almost finishing up on the NEW Capella flavors. :)

Thing is, nobody will read them.

I don't know @RAPTOREX I post these reviews on numerous sites, and there have not been any problems, so, maybe you'd be happier with an hour long youtube video format for your flavor reviews then. They're out there, and some are even longer so, hehe, there's that.

I don't know @RAPTOREX I post these reviews on numerous sites, and there have not been any problems, so, maybe you'd be happier with an hour long youtube video format for your flavor reviews then. They're out there, and some are even longer so, hehe, there's that.
You just keep telling yourself that.:clapping:

Back
Top Bottom