What's new

Review Duomei Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

A couple of questions, are these available in the UK? if they are, are they all pg based?
Some of the concentrates you tested are, in other offerings, unacceptably floral, did you notice any of that going on?
@vapervince I only had two "no-go's" in the entire series, the Blackberry, and Soda Ice Cream. All in, it was an impressive showing from Duomei.

Thank you @SessionDrummer for all of the hard work that you put into testing these flavours and writing the reviews. You have saved me a fair few bob over the years by steering me away from buying lots of naff flavours.

@SessionDrummer good review....do they do any tobacco's?

couldn’t find a retail place other than the one @SessionDrummer linked, but they are in china. there’s a big list of their flavours here

https://wap.china.cn/search/duomei.html

some strange ones. grass, seafood, cheese powder. but don’t see any baccy. i wod guess they service the food industry with the giant sachets and 5 litre bottles.

they seem to have a shop on ali baba but i cannae look at it as you need an app.

couldn’t find a retail place other than the one @SessionDrummer linked, but they are in china. there’s a big list of their flavours here

https://wap.china.cn/search/duomei.html

some strange ones. grass, seafood, cheese powder. but don’t see any baccy. i wod guess they service the food industry with the giant sachets and 5 litre bottles.

they seem to have a shop on ali baba but i cannae look at it as you need an app.

Yes @zouzounaki I've seen those powders listed before, but cannot speak to using them. From what I was told, their minimum ordering requirements are huge, which is why many resellers don't place the order. Good find though. I'm with you on the grass, seafood, and cheese however.

grass could be useful in certain tobacco mixes i reckon, in very small amounts. i suppose it would depend if it tastes like wet or dry grass.

they sound good, i wonder if they’ll turn up on any of the uk vendors in the future?

These reviews are posted across many websites @DMAN, and instead of posting them one at a time, like here on POTV, you get the whole series in one shot. That way, you can read up on whatever flavors you are interested.
Thing is, nobody will read them.
It’s a “wall of words” as has been said.
I get what you’re saying. But surely it’s occurred to you, that the layout may be important, too.
Break your paragraphs down. Add some images. You need to make your reviews, actually look like it’s worth looking at.
Currently it’s not worth reading past the title, I’m afraid. It actually hurts your eyes. And breaks the heart of anyone with a aesthetic eye.

How you present your work is, possibly, more importantly than it’s contents.

i quite like the format. it’s easy to skim over it, stop at the bold titles that catch the eye and ignore the others that don’t have any interest for me.

Back
Top Bottom