What's new

E liquid sellers - Bristol

The guy in flavour vapour in bedminster said they were hoping to open a shop in the kingswood area, I know they have another on gloucester road

The guy in flavour vapour in bedminster said they were hoping to open a shop in the kingswood area, I know they have another on gloucester road

That's good to know, what's their stock like?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

10ml bottles, 4 quid I think or 4.99, not too bad for generic juices in my opinion, won't find anything premium like snake oil or trip hammer but for a local emergency supplier its not bad, they have most flavours out on the counter so you can grab a disposable drip tip and try before you buy which is nice. I'm off there now as it happens, had my nemesis clone and igo w through this morning and fancy a new flav to drip this evening :D

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Also give you a loyalty card that gets stamped with each bottle of juice, every 6th one free

That's good to know, do they sell much else apart from juice? If you ever get caught really short for juice, give me a shout, I mix my own, so usually have 12 on the go, and 12 steeping. I only really use 12mg tho, as if I drip any thing higher, I get a bit giddy. Enjoy ur new gear, have my eyes on a Stingray, will be putting an order in next Friday. What vv mod were you using before?

Also have a constant supply of Kanthal and wick material too. I'm just off of Fishponds rd near Kwik fit

Roll on Thursday. I'm out of nic juices now. Apart from 18mg that rip my throat out. Can't wait to find a more local shop to me. Hanham doesn't really have anything to put one of these so hoping kingswood will. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Lisafosc I use an mvp with protank2 to take out n about because the battery life rocks. Flavour vapour do sell attys and mods, as you can expect most stuff is a bit steeper than can be had online, evod tanks for 7quid and mvp2 kit for 50 etc but as per this thread, shops to nip in to locally seem few and far between here so beggars can't be choosers!

I'll keep that in mind about your juices, I've dropped to 12mg on the dripper too, dripped my usual 18mg the other night and blew my head off!

Just back from the shop now and they do have a 'premium' line, have picked up rhubarb and custard, blackjacks and spiced apple, all sampled in store ready for a good drip sesh :)

Was asking as you really can't get a feel for things from an online photo can you, and I'm more than happy to spend extra on being able to support a local business, in the long run I'd prob save money as I'd prob be able to make a more informed decision over my purchase. It's true that phrase that gets thrown around by the vaping community 'taste is subjective'.

I use a sim set up to you, MVP and aero tank whilst out, or if travelling lighter a Mini lambo (about the size of a vision spinner) and pro tank mini 2. Usually have my mini octopus and some juice in my case, just as a back up.

Glad I'm not the only light weight lol, 18mg makes me feel like I'm gonna pass out, in a dripper lol.

Was asking as you really can't get a feel for things from an online photo can you, and I'm more than happy to spend extra on being able to support a local business, in the long run I'd prob save money as I'd prob be able to make a more informed decision over my purchase. It's true that phrase that gets thrown around by the vaping community 'taste is subjective'.

I use a sim set up to you, MVP and aero tank whilst out, or if travelling lighter a Mini lambo (about the size of a vision spinner) and pro tank mini 2. Usually have my mini octopus and some juice in my case, just as a back up.

Glad I'm not the only light weight lol, 18mg makes me feel like I'm gonna pass out, in a dripper lol.

I can't drip anything over 6mg!! And that's harsh! Lol.

I'm currently using 18mg through an Iclear 16 cos it's the only clearo that weakens the nicotine hit. I need to visit one of these shops cos I'd love to sample a few flavours.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom