What's new

EASY TO USE-Toping filling by easily slide and open

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
2279200492966c7dedd5cf22d465efa.jpg
Craftsmanship builds, strives for perfection, iTANK achieves acme. The simple and portable filling port design allows each bottle to fit easily and every drop will not be wasted. Do you think it practical?​

The tank looks nice but but every slide-to-fill tank I've used has been more hassle than it's worth, always due to the rubber grommet not being good with 100ml bottles. They've all eventually split. I personally prefer a screw-on style top cap.

I like slide fill as it is so convenient but the ones without a covering membrane over the filling port so the slide itself seals it are better.

The tank looks nice but but every slide-to-fill tank I've used has been more hassle than it's worth, always due to the rubber grommet not being good with 100ml bottles. They've all eventually split. I personally prefer a screw-on style top cap.
I've found removing the drip tip prior to filling the iTank, much easier to fill with 100ml bottles. Even 50ml bottles are easier with the tip off. Only takes 2 seconds to remove and refit.

Would rather have the old screw top cap. If its not broken don't fix it, I say :)

Haven't a few company's already done this (smok first I think) so nothing new then

personally prefer screw tops as the last sliding ones ive had came loose in my pocket & dumped all the liquid.

best fill systems ive used are eleaf melo 2 and kanger protank 4
jus twist the top of the tank - whacking great hole - takes any size bottle - easy

upload_2022-3-16_17-24-12.jpeg
Top-fill.jpg

Back
Top Bottom