What's new

EASY TO USE-Toping filling by easily slide and open

The tank looks nice but but every slide-to-fill tank I've used has been more hassle than it's worth, always due to the rubber grommet not being good with 100ml bottles. They've all eventually split. I personally prefer a screw-on style top cap.
Hi, dear, If you think it's more hassle to refill with 100ml bottle, you could screw off the tank cap, then it can fit better with 100ml bottle. But as for smaller e-liquid bottles, it won't has that kind of problem at all.

Easy to slide open in my pocket?

That's what stopped me using previous slide top tanks.

Hi, dear, If you think it's more hassle to refill with 100ml bottle, you could screw off the tank cap, then it can fit better with 100ml bottle. But as for smaller e-liquid bottles, it won't has that kind of problem at all.
Imho, The best iteration of your twist/slide to open caps was the cascade baby se, where you had to lift the top slightly before it would slide/twist open preventing it from accidentally opening.

That and the zenith design are two of the best i think, aside from a screw off, but screw offs are only good if there is still a frame holding the glass in place when the top is removed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom