What's new

Review Eden Mods - Snapdragon RDA

Are you sure you didn't get spares? Mine and my OHs both have a spares kit which was wedged in the top of the lid of the packaging (set of orings and 2 grub screws). Have to say it is an amazing dropper. I've never really liked drippers before but the snapdragon is just a beautiful vape, especially when squonking.

I like that review ... one of the biggest cons is that you can lose the packaging .... nay bollocks! :18::18::18:

Would've been good if you had assembled the parts to demonstrate your points.

Great review. I was lucky enough to catch the Eden mods stand (at vapefest) when it was quiet. They let me try it out there, a fantastic vape, the flavour was exceptional, but I wasn't familiar with the juice they had in it meaning it was hard to gauge just how much of the great flavour was down to the snapdragon.

I don't even use drippers, but I was very tempted. [emoji2]

Are you sure you didn't get spares? Mine and my OHs both have a spares kit which was wedged in the top of the lid of the packaging (set of orings and 2 grub screws). Have to say it is an amazing dropper. I've never really liked drippers before but the snapdragon is just a beautiful vape, especially when squonking.

I like that review ... one of the biggest cons is that you can lose the packaging .... nay bollocks! :18::18::18:

Great review. I was lucky enough to catch the Eden mods stand (at vapefest) when it was quiet. They let me try it out there, a fantastic vape, the flavour was exceptional, but I wasn't familiar with the juice they had in it meaning it was hard to gauge just how much of the great flavour was down to the snapdragon.

I don't even use drippers, but I was very tempted. [emoji2]

Thanks for the comments :)

Turns out I'd left the packaging on my desk at work... and yes, low and behold the spares were wedged in the top of the tube LOL

I will annotate the vid and description to reflect that

I wanted to but my bloody camera stand is busted. I was holding the camera in place with my other hand in the section when it was stripped down :18:

But yeah, I agree it would have been better to include that

It was nice to see it stripped down. I haven't been brave enough to bugger about with it too much yet. It's running sweet and I learnt a long time ago not to mess with anything vape wise if it is hitting the sweet spot :D

Cnut .... I was trying to save up for a new PC but having seen your review, just ordered a Snapdragon

Thanks for the vid but I checked out the second I saw the number of parts and the system for airflow. I like my drippers to be like me...simple.

Thanks for the vid but I checked out the second I saw the number of parts and the system for airflow. I like my drippers to be like me...simple.
Trust me, it's so simple to use, even I can use it! It is by a country mile the easiest dripper I've ever used. I've always been a tank kind of girl but this has really opened my eyes to the wonderful world of rdas.

Back
Top Bottom