What's new

Ego/Evod users How long should i expect to get from these 650mah batteries ?

Oh ok, I have just heard a few varying opinions on the correct mA charging output for the EVOD. If I remember rightly the recommended is 400mA, the excepted is 450mA. It makes sense that yours charges quite fast at 500mA. So in answering your question, it seems normal to charge that quickly.. and it should last 6+ hrs of moderate/heavy vaping!!

Enjoy.

Wellllllll thankyou kindly sir !

Some further info on this then which might be relevant to other users. It may seem a bit confusing but i since i asked in the first place, this is more conclusive.
...The confusion i had with charging these evod batteries comes from the fact that whilst there is an LED on the battery end of the charger cable which goes from red to green when charging is complete, there is also another similar system on the mains plug part too (The mains adapter which came with the kit) On that one there are two LED's, a red & a green side by side. When the CABLE LED has changed to green the other lights on the wall adapter still stay the same. No wonder there is confusion.
If i were to use the cable part alone straight to a usb socket in say a hub then the only indicator would be the ONE LED, as you would expect. However , the cable with its own LED is plugged into the wall adapter right ! Stick with this...
What this suggests is that the wall adapter is a charger too & not just a voltage converter for the external charger. If that is the case then basically i'm plugging a charger into another charger.

What i found today by accident is that when the cable part's LED has gone green (Supposedly indicating a full charge) If i leave it for longer the other wall adapter LED's do actually start to work. There are two, a green (Left) & a red (Right) and the right one slowly changes to green after a further 45 minutes or so. This is more in line with the expected charge time.

I know this might seem like a tedious subject but just imagine how many folks up & down the country are confused buy the same product.

Last edited:
Yes when the LED on the battery goes out its only around 70% charged. What till the green light goes out on the USB or the red light turns green for a full charge.
Depending if you chain vape or not on a 650mah expect anywhere from 90 mins to 5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom